Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Probably Long Overdue

How long do you keep a car? Six, maybe even ten years? My bicycle, a road racing model, was over 20 years old. I want to ride, but I am almost embarrased to do so. Most people who ride around here have relatively new bikes. Sheri had a suprise for me for my birthday - an early birthday present. She had the brilliant idea that I get a new bike. I did some shopping around on the internet and found a possibility in a local bike shop - Webster Bicycle. We went, and found a model from last year, on sale at a price we could afford, and in my size! It must be the right thing to do, so we did it. They had great service at Webster and took good care of us - fitting me perfectly to the bike. So - no longer embarrased, I am back on the saddle!

No comments: